GAPNA Excellence Awards, Foundation Grants and Scholarships
GAPNA Excellence Awards, Foundation Grants and Scholarships nominators and nominees must be regular or associate GAPNA members in good standing for a minimum of one year. The nominations are tallied in July and the recipients are announced every year during the Awards Celebration at the GAPNA Annual Conference.
View an infographic of some helpful tips from the Awards Committee!
Application submission dates* are as follows:
- GAPNA Excellence Award applications are accepted March 1 through June 1.
- GAPNA Foundation Grants applications are accepted January 1 through May 15.
- Health Affairs Scholarship applications are accepted through
- Poster and Presentation Abstracts are accepted October 1 through March 15.
- Application forms will be available during the open dates.
Self-nominations are invited.
You must be logged-in to your GAPNA member account to view the application pages for all Excellence Awards.