Online Membership Application Paper Membership Application
Print Your Membership Card Membership Categories
As a GAPNA Member you will:
LEARN AND NETWORK
Attend the fall annual and spring pharmacology conferences:
Explore the latest research and practice advances in gerontologic health care. Hear from leading experts, network with colleagues, and earn continuing nursing education credit, all at special member-reduced rates.
Connect with your peers: The GAPNA Exchange, an online community forum allows members to engage with their like-minded peers in the Open Forum discussion area or smaller, topic-focused communities.
ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
Discounts on your professional certifications:
- Gerontological Nursing Certification Commission (GNCC) Certification and Recertification discounts.
- American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) Certification and Recertification Discounts.
Access publications: You will receive your copy of Geriatric Nursing, GAPNA’s official journal, our monthly eAlerts, and discounts on publications.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Discounts on registrations, certifications, and publications
- Opportunities to apply for scholarships, grants, and awards
- National and local networking opportunities
- Discounts on products, certification and membership from professional partners
- Complementary monthly NCPD
APRN in gerontology
not APRN, interest in GAPNA
Membership dues are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. They may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Consult your tax advisor for information.
When choosing to change status to that of a retired member, you MUST contact the National Office. You may then renew your membership yearly online.
Read the full descriptions of membership categories and their privileges.