Contemporary Pharmacology and Prescribing in Older Adults Conference Information Hub
March 28-30, 2019
SAVE with Early Bird registration! GAPNA Members save $80 ($279). Non-Members save $80 ($389). Registration needs to be submitted online, or postmarked by February 6, 2019 (mail-in form available in the Conference Brochure & Registration).
- Conference Brochure & Registration
- Hotel Reservations:
- Make your reservations online (this link contains a special room rate code for attendees*).
- Call the hotel at 877-865-5320 and refer to the GAPNA Pharmacology Conference for your special room rate.
- Take the APRN Gerontological Specialist Certification exam to be held onsite March 30, 2019. View Pen and Paper Exam Application and Guidelines.
*Important Note: Hotel reservations should be made through GAPNA's reservation link or directly with the hotel. GAPNA does not use a housing agency to handle hotel reservations, and no one will call and ask you to make your hotel reservations by phone. Anyone who calls or sends an email to you that wants you to make your reservation is working a SCAM. Hang up or delete the email and do not give them any information.
Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities
Industry Supported Presentation Theater:
- Marketing Opportunities
- Exclusive Corporate Support Application
- Information will be added as it becomes available.
Other Activities at the Conference
GAPNA is partnering with “Little Brothers — Friends of the Elderly” in order to give back to the local community of elders in need. Find out about it.
If you would like to be notified when key information is released about the 2019 GAPNA Pharmacology Conference: Contemporary Pharmacology and Prescribing in Older Adults, please just leave us your email address.
NOTE: When you click the "Submit" button, you will be returned immediately to this page.