The public policy positions and statements below are the primary vehicles through which the Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (GAPNA) policy views are articulated.
- Clinical Practice of GNPs
- GAPNA Consensus Statement on Proficiencies for the APRN Gerontological Specialist
- Joint Summary Statement - Diagnosing Schizophrenia in Skilled Nursing Centers
- Nurse Practitioner DNP Education, Certification and Titling: A Unified Statement
- Policy and Position Statements
- Resolution on Advanced Practice Gerontological Nurse Interactions with Industry Representatives