37th GAPNA Annual Conference Information Hub
The GAPNA Annual Conference will help you improve patient care and connect with other nurses who share your compassion and commitment.
September 26-29, 2018
Marriott Wardman Park
Registration is now available!
2018 Conference Information and Details
- View the Conference Program / Registration Brochure
- Hotel Reservations* - Use this special code to receive a special rate for GAPNA Conference attendees!
- APRN Specialty Certification in Gerontology – the APRN Gerontological Specialist Certification (GS-C) - Download the Pen and Paper Exam Application and Guidelines, to be held onsite at the GAPNA Annual Conference location ONLY.
- Foundation Events at the Conference
- GAPNA Gives Back
- Tips for Getting Social - new to social media? Here is a great article from the GAPNA Newsletter about using social media.
- 2018 Annual Conference education sessions through the GAPNA Online Library after the conference.
- Convention App (available shortly)
*Important Note: Hotel reservations should be made through GAPNA's reservation link or directly with the hotel. GAPNA does not use a housing agency to handle hotel reservations, and no one will call and ask you to make your hotel reservations by phone. Anyone who calls or sends an email to you that wants you to make your reservation is working a SCAM. Hang up or delete the email and do not give them any information.
Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibitor Prospectus and Sponsor Opportunities
- Exhibit Application
- Exhibitor Toolkit
- Industry Supported Presentation Theater (ISPT):
- Floor Plan
- List of Attendees Order Form
- Program Book Advertising Form
- Registrant Delivery Program Form
If you would like to be notified when key information is released about the 2018 GAPNA Annual Conference, please just leave us your email address. When you click the "Submit" button, you will be returned immediately to this page.
Upcoming Annual Conferences:
- 2019 in Las Vegas at the Paris Hotel - October 2-5, 2019.
- 2020 in New Orleans at the Hyatt Regency - September 24-26, 2020.