- Advanced Practice Education Services - An independent NP continuing education company that does not accept pharmacology sponsors.
- Advancing Excellence - CMS/National Partnership Program - reducing antipsychotic medicines and improve quality of care provided to individuals with dementia living in nursing homes.
- Alzbrain.org - Contains information for caregivers and professionals of persons with dementia and individuals who worry about memory problems. The website is sponsored by the Dementia Education & Training Program through support from the Alabama Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation and the Alabama state legislature.
- Alzheimer's Association - Provides information about Alzheimer's disease, resources, research advances, publications, and events.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Pocketcard app - The Alzheimer’s Disease Pocketcard app helps health care professionals care for patients with Alzheimer’s disease (AD) at the point of care. The app features clinically relevant information on AD and interactive tools to help clinicians efficiently assess patients and interview their caregivers. The app can be downloaded for free for iPhone or Android.
- American Geriatrics Society - The American Geriatrics Society (AGS) is a nationwide, not-for-profit society of geriatrics healthcare professionals dedicated to improving the health, independence, and quality of life of older people.
- American Geriatrics Society - Press release, and American Geriatrics Society Care of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Older Adults Position Statement.
- Artificial Nutrition and Hydration for the Person with Dementia (available in Chinese and Russian ) - A document developed by the Northern California chapter of GAPNA to discuss some of the common questions people ask about artificial nutrition (tube feed - ing) for persons with dementia.
- bestnursingdegree.com - Connects nursing students with the degree level program in their area that best match their budget, lifestyle, and career goals.
- International Essential Tremor Foundation (IETF) - Provides information, support and services to people with essential tremor.
W A N T E D G A P N A L E A D E R S!
Call for Nominations!
Have you ever considered stepping forward, accepting the challenge and volunteering for a position on the 2019 National Board of Directors? Register online NOW by April 1, 2019!