Clinical Care Options, LLC, is a global leader in the development of innovative educational programs and technology platforms.
CCO’s team has been a pioneer in the creation of continuing education and decision support resources for healthcare professionals both in the United States and around the world for more than 2 decades. For more information, visit clinicaloptions.com.
Webcast: Vaccinations and Healthy Aging: Protecting Your Older Patients From Shingles
Susan Schrimpf Davis, DO
Cynthia J. Gerstenlauer, ANP-BC, GCNS-BC, CDE, CCD
Deborah A. Milito, PharmD, BCGP, FASCP
They’ll answer key questions such as:
- Is there an age limit for the shingles vaccine?
- How long does protection last? Is there a need for revaccination?
- What are the top reasons for lack of vaccination and how can these be overcome?
Registered Nurses: 1.0 Nursing contact hour (0.25 pharmacology).
Released: October 22, 2020, Expiration: October 21, 2021.
Webinar: Diagnosis, Classification and Treatment of Heart Failure in Older Adults
Margaret Bowers, DNP, FNP-BC
Gregg C. Fonarow, MD
Elizabeth Pogge, PharmD
- Can you recognize the signs and symptoms of HF in older adult patients?
- Are you able to develop an individualized management strategy for an older adult patient with HF incorporating both pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic interventions?
In this interactive Webcast, expert faculty review the challenges of managing older adults with HF, including diagnosis, staging, and developing individualized management plans.
Physicians: maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Registered Nurses: 1.0 Nursing contact hour
Pharmacists: 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs)
Released: May 18, 2020 Expiration: May 17, 2021