Attend GAPNA’s Annual Conference and Improve Your Gerontological Practice
GAPNA’s Annual Conference, September 30-October 2, 2021, in San Diego, CA, is the premier conference for improving your gerontological practice.
The conference includes both in-person and virtual learning options offering 14.5 contact hours, including pharmacology hours for select sessions, and GAPNA Online Library access with additional on-demand content.
Educational and networking highlights include:
- Keynote: Master Plan for Healthy Aging by Heather Young, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Special Session: Medicare Risk Adjustment – Enabling Longitudinal Interdisciplinary Team Care for the Frail Elderly by Jeffrey Kang, MD, MSP
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Dementia Care Specialist Clinical Skills Training and Geriatric Prescribing Update
- Industry-Supported Presentation Theaters
- Concurrent Sessions
- General Sessions
- In-Depth Focus Sessions
- Poster Viewing and Exhibits
- GAPNA 40th Anniversary Event – Explore Coronado Island
Learn and discover the latest topics in advanced gerontological nursing practice such as fluid and electrolytes, Lewy body dementia, dermatology, diversity, heart failure, obesity and bariatric surgery, population health, monoclonal antibody therapies, LVAD, Diogenes syndrome, nursing home safety, cultural intelligence, hemotology/oncology emergencies, and much more!