Attendees Share Experiences at GAPNA’s Pharmacology Conference
GAPNA’s popular Contemporary Pharmacology and Prescribing in Older Adults Conference will be held April 14-18, 2020 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, HI.
The conference is uniquely designed to maximize education (earn up to 18 contact hours, which includes 18 hours of pharmacology credit); networking (meet other attendees focused on pharmacological concerns for their patients and interact with leading experts and industry representatives); exploration (discover the distinct personality, adventures, activities, and sights of the Hawaiian Islands); and time (take advantage of a specially modified schedule to earn your education and enjoy your vacation; conference sessions during the first half of the day allow for relaxation and exploration in the afternoon and evening).
See what previous attendees have said about GAPNA’s Contemporary Pharmacology and Prescribing in Older Adults Conference:
- It is always refreshing to come to a GAPNA conference. A gathering of like-minded people striving to learn and serve the elderly is a wonderful thing to be a part of.
- The speakers were amazing! As a future AGPCNP, I learned so much new information that I will be able to implement into practice, and I am so excited for the next conference!
- It was a wonderful place for networking.
- It was very enjoyable to attend a conference where every speaker topic was relevant to my practice.
- Learning and building relationships with my peers from across the nation at the GAPNA Conference has been impactful and influential as a provider, which will impact our world of geriatrics.
- It’s always nice to listen to speakers who are passionate about their topic and life purpose.
- The quality of the speakers was exceptional.
- This pharmacology conference was the most valuable experience I could have done for myself professionally. The speakers and topics were on point and it was wonderful to be immersed in a setting of those who care for the geriatric population. I would highly recommend this organization and this conference to anyone looking to
- increase their geriatric knowledge!
- I have attended many, many conferences and this was the best. Every speaker was expert, offered up-to-date information that was pertinent to my practice.
- The conference was evidenced based that addressed current issues important to our older adults. It will really improve my practice.