The Town So Nice They Named it Twice
Chicago, Chicago, that toddlin' town
Chicago, Chicago, I will show you around
GAPNA’s Contemporary Pharmacology & Prescribing in Older Adults blows into the Windy City March 28-30, 2019. There is a little something for everyone in the city that feels like home.
You can visit world-class museums, dine at one of many Michelin-star restaurants, or catch a show in one of over 200 theaters. No matter what you love to do, you’ll feel right at home doing it here.
Chicago Is Home To...
- 237 square miles of land
- An estimated 2.7 million residents
- 77 community areas containing more than 100 neighborhoods
- Over 5,195 restaurants
- More than 250 theaters, 225 music venues, and 200 dance companies
- 56 museums
- Over 700 public art works
- More than 125 art galleries and 20 neighborhood art centers
- 26 miles of lakefront with an 18.5-mile lakefront path
- 8,100 acres of green space with 580 parks and 26 beaches
- 5 citywide music festivals, nearly 50 neighborhood music festivals, and 35 neighborhood food festivals
- Over 30 downtown and neighborhood parades
- Approximately 369 landmarks and 46 historic districts
- Over 225 miles of bike lanes and more than 13,000 bike racks
- Over 3,000 bikes and 300 stations through a bike-sharing system
- 28 bus routes and 8 train routes serving 146 stations
- ...and the Chicago Transit Authority (which is also the classic 70's band)
Start planning your trip to Chicago with this must-have guide that covers the city’s best attractions and sightseeing. Find event calendars and itineraries to restaurant spotlights and shopping tips, and much more!
Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues
In Chicago, Chicago
Join your friends at the 2019 Contemporary Pharmacology and Prescribing in Older Adults Conference, March 28-30, 2019, in Chicago, IL.