Attendees Share Pharmacology Conference Comments
GAPNA’s popular Contemporary Pharmacology & Prescribing in Older Adults conference, March 28-30, 2019 in Chicago, will offer gerontologic advanced practice nurses many educational, networking, and professional benefits and opportunities. Read some of the testimonials of nurses who attended last year’s Contemporary Pharmacology conference.
- This was the first time I attended, and I learned some new information that will be helpful in practice and in teaching my students. The hotel accommodations were really nice.
- I enjoyed the topics; they were very pertinent to my practice.
- Enjoyed networking and meeting new people
- I loved Boston. Enjoyed networking with attendees and even met some NPs from my home state of Delaware that I hadn't met yet.
- Overall right on topic subject matter that no one else has.
- The expertise and skill of the presenters was impressive. The way attendees and presenters were able to interact/discuss during the sessions was a wonderful feature of this conference.
- Great topics, loved networking with others.
- I liked the size of this conference, not too small not too big, easy to talk to people sitting near you!
- The overall program was well organized and professional; I will attend again!
- Great education sessions and I love the conference length.
- The session topics and presenters were excellent!
- All of the sessions were informative. The speakers were very engaging.
- GAPNA is the best organization to belong to. It has valuable experts in the field of gerontology. Conferences allow one to network with wonderful people who love the care of the elderly.
- I appreciated meeting nurse practitioners of multiple backgrounds and years of experiences. Everyone was welcoming and hopeful toward my future.
- The pharmacists were excellent presenters with relevant information. Both informative and entertaining.
- All the speakers were well chosen and presented material in an approachable manner. Loved their enthusiasm.
- Phone app was great. Loved the ability to post pictures and interact with other attendees.
- Love the networking! It's great to see my colleagues and hear what is going on across the country.
Join your friends at the 2019 Contemporary Pharmacology and Prescribing in Older Adults Conference, March 28-30, 2019, in Chicago, IL.