Attendees Speak Out About Attending GAPNA Conferences
GAPNA conferences offer a wide range of professional advanced practice nursing educational and networking opportunities.
A sample of comments from attendees at last year's Annual Conference provide insight of why GAPNA conferences provide such rewarding experiences.
- I loved all of the education sessions – all were of high quality and were pertinent to my practice. I also loved networking with different NPs across the U.S. who are doing work similar to mine.
- So pertinent to practice, I feel at home.
- My favorite conference of the year; would not miss it!
- Education, networking, great experience as always.
- As a first-time attendee at the national conference, I enjoyed the collegiality, the opportunity to network, and the valued learning at the education sessions and poster presentations. I joined a Research Interest Group and I am thrilled to become a more active member of GAPNA.
- I appreciated the meals provided by the vendors. I really like this conference because it is a smaller group and more personable. Another year of awesome work! Thanks, GAPNA!
- The conference provided me with updates on relevant clinical topics. The networking opportunities were awesome!
- I enjoyed meeting members from different states in similar practice locations and sharing tips/tools to improve care to older adults.
- Venue was wonderful. Location was great. Enjoyed the conference overall.
- New member breakfast - got to meet others from my state.
- I always enjoy the GAPNA conference and it is one of the conferences that I look forward to each year.
- The attendees at the conference were energized and this was contagious throughout the entire week! Great energy from all of the speakers!
- This was my third GAPNA conference. I enjoy them very much. Great updates, great learning experience.
- Social events provide a great way to network in a relaxed setting.
- I left the conference with an overall pride and profound respect for my profession and specialty. It's inspiring to hear from nursing leaders in my field who are continually working hard on research and policy to improve the lives of the geriatric population. I was able to review my knowledge of many aspects of care and really enjoyed catching up with former colleagues and meeting NPs from all over the country. Topics are relevant to the current issues.
Join your friends at the 2019 GAPNA Annual Conference, October 3-5, 2019, in Las Vegas, NV.