Registration Open for Contemporary Pharmacology & Prescribing in Older Adults
Registration is now open for GAPNA’s popular Contemporary Pharmacology & Prescribing in Older Adults, March 28-30, 2019, in Chicago, IL.
Join your colleagues for la earning experience uniquely crafted to meet your professional needs while maximizing your valuable personal time and costs.
Learn about current trends and topics and earn up to 11.5 contact hours. Network with colleagues in the field and vendors in the industry to uncover the latest information. Save by registering early as a member and by attending two bonus workshops!
Check out the focused and dynamic clinical information you will receive at the conference.
- Free Workshop: Pathways in Management: Osteoarthritis and Chronic Low Back Pain
- Pain Management in the Geriatric Population
- Prescribing and De-Prescribing for the Older Adult Patient
- Diabetes Management in Older Adults
- Optimizing Cardiovascular Risk Reduction through Lipid Management
- Psychotropic Medications and Psychiatric Disorders
- Caring for the ‘Broken Heart’: Treatments for Heart Failure
- Anticoagulation in Older Adults
- Tips and Tricks for Prescribing COPD Medications and Inhaler Devices
- Antibiotic Prescribing Across the Continuum of Care
- Bonus Workshop: Pain Management and Opioids – Balancing Risks and Benefits
Plus, take advantage of Industry-Supported Presentation Theaters, Networking Receptions and Refreshment Breaks, and Exhibits. Also, the Gerontology Specialist Certification Exam will be held at the Conference on Saturday, March 30, 2019.
Be among the elite APRNs to be certified as a Gerontological Specialist and earn the GS-C credential. This is the only specialty certification that recognizes your gerontological advanced practice nurse proficiency.
Demonstrate your expertise! Pre-registration is required. View the certification application booklet is or call C-NET for details 800-463-0786. All applications must be postmarked by February 2, 2019. Testing begins promptly at 2:00 p.m.
Make plans now to attend this valuable and dynamic educational opportunity. Register early and save!