IMPORTANT NOTE: GAPNA does not use a housing bureau for hotel reservations. No one from GAPNA or the conference hotel will ever call you to make a hotel reservation. Only make reservations through the links here or by calling the hotel directly.
Boston Park Plaza has been designated as the official hotel for the 2018 GAPNA Pharmacology Conference.
Boston Park Plaza
50 Park Plaza
Boston, MA 02116
- A block of rooms has been secured at the special rate of $159 single/double.
- This rate is subject to applicable state and local taxes, currently 14.45%.
- Check-in is 3:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 pm.
To receive the conference rate, make an online reservation or call hotel reservations at 617-426-2000 and refer to the GAPNA Pharmacology Conference. The conference rate is available through February 14, 2018, or until the room block is full. Reservations received after this date will be accepted on a space and rate available basis.
- Valet Day Parking: $30 (1-8 hours) | 8 Hours/Overnight: $51
- Self-parking at Motor Mart Garage rates: 2-3 hr - $16; 3-12 hr - $20; 12-24 hr - $38.
Rates are subject to change.
The Boston Logan Airport is 5 miles from the hotel. Taxi from the airport to hotel is $25. Rates are subject to change.
Complimentary service on MTBA Silver Line from Boston Logan Airport to South Station. From South Station, the guest should take the red line to Park Street (Fare: $2.25). From Park Street take the Green Line to Arlington. The hotel is one block from the Arlington stop.
In March, temperatures in Boston average from day-time highs in the upper 40s to lows of mid 30s in the evening. Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a sweater in case the meeting rooms are chilly.