Get GAPNA news and updates instantly when you connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Here are some ways to get started:
Facebook – Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (GAPNA)
- Like our page! On the drop-down menu select “Get notifications” and “See first” so that you can see our posts as they happen at the top of your newsfeed.
- Like, comment, and share to let us know what information means the most to you.
- Post your photos and news to help our community get to know each other better.
Twitter – @GAPNA_HQ
- Follow us @GAPNA_HQ.
LinkedIn – Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (GAPNA)
- Follow our page to view our updates.
- Include your GAPNA membership in your professional profile.
- Like and comment on our updates to let us know what news matters most to you.
Still have questions?
Reach out to us! Send an email to email@example.com.
Here are a few more helpful places:
Meta data for post
Become a GAPNA Member!
GAPNA Members are an elite group of APN's who advance the practice of gerontological nursing, and the well-being of the public through advocacy, dissemination of knowledge, and provision of member growth opportunities.
NOW Student Membership is available online! Membership DOES have its benefits!