GAPNA is the organization of choice for advanced practice nurses who want to pursue continuing education in gerontological care and who seek peer support from experienced clinicians.
We are the only advanced practice nursing organization that focuses on older adults, the fastest growing segment of the population.
eAlert (*career advertising only)
Our eAlert is sent to approximately 2,100 of GAPNA members twice monthly. The eAlert serves as a brief emailed announcement keeping members abreast of the following:
- pending legislation affecting those in the healthcare field
- timely topics of interest
- notification of chapter events
- free CNE session of the month
- new/updated areas of the GAPNA Website
- ongoing news items
- exclusive career advertisements (we only allow one career advertisement per issue).
View past issues of GAPNA’s eAlerts
Find out more about posting a career advertisement on GAPNA’s website and in our eAlert: Website Advertisement Request.
The GAPNA eNewsletter is the official newsletter of the Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association. It is published quarterly for GAPNA members and contains:
- association and conference news
- product and industry announcements
- upcoming events
- articles from members
- volunteer opportunities
- chapter meetings and activities
GAPNA is constantly updating our website with timely information relevant to our members. We have dedicated areas of the site to:
- volunteer opportunities
- available awards/grants/scholarships
- upcoming chapter & national events
- publications and requests for articles
- Annual Conference announcements (including registration information, call for abstracts, and exhibit/sponsorship opportunities)
- pending legislation and how it will impact our members
- career opportunities
- links to educational tools, sites of interest, and schools with GNP programs
- the GAPNA Online Library (see more information below)
The GAPNA Website is packed with information for anyone in the healthcare field specializing in gerontology and the care of the older adult.
GAPNA’s Online Library is one of our most valuable resources. It is the place to go for members educational needs. It is a fast and convenient way to obtain CNE credits. Included on the site:
- the free CNE being offered that month
- chapter webinars
- sessions from past Conferences
- search feature to browse content by topical area
- transcript of all sessions taken and CNE accumulated
- paperless evaluation process
View more information about the GAPNA Online Library on the GAPNA Website.
Corporate Partner Program
For information regarding GAPNA 's Corporate Support Program please contact Jack Edelman, Director of Marketing, at 856-256-2313, Jack.Edelman@ajj.com or Samantha Healy, Marketing Coordinator, at 856-256-2342, firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities for the: